2011年1月18日星期二

so replica Omega 95 1592.30 watch young and hes accomplished

Webb says his next goal is the world record, 3:43.13, held by Hicham El Guerrouj since 1999. Steve Scotts time has been a target for American milers since he set it in 1982. Scott issued this statement through U.S. Track and Field: Im happy that it was Alan who broke it, and I believe at the end of the day, when all is said and done, that people will consider him the greatest distance runner America has ever had. He has such range, hes so replica Omega 95 1592.30 watch young and hes accomplished so much. I have nothing to be ashamed of, losing the record to him. Heres the transcript of the teleconference Webb had after the meet, provided courtesy of U.S. Track and Field. The photo of Alan was also provided by U.S. Track and Field.

Yes. Ive done about five, and Ive done a half Ironman. So Ive done long distance. Certainly not Ironman distance, but Ive done half. The reason I got into triathlons is because I hate running. I figured I could stomach the running if it included a swim and a replica Rolex Datejusts watch bike. But the idea of just going out and runningit sounds miserable to me. Forwhatever reason, doing a marathon after 112 miles on a bike doesnt seem as bad as just doing a marathon. The biking is going to be critical for me. If I have a good bike, it will give me a little extra time on the run. The bike will make or break my race.

How do you think youll do this year?I feel good. Im gonna be a latenight finisher, but I really do feel like I know exactly what I need to do to get to the finish line, and I feel Ive got the ability to do that. I feel pretty confidentmaybe that might change, but right now, Im feeling pretty good.The most popular annual Ironman event will take place at replica Breitling watch Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii Saturday, October 10. Outside OnlinesAileen Torres will be covering the big day, but before then, shell beposting about competitors and all other things Ironman. You can checkout her accompanying blog, Hawaii Adventure, for tips on what to doand where to stay if youre planning to visit.